Future-Proof Your Career with Tech Training
Continuing studies Toronto's creating more tech jobs than Silicon Valley — which means opportunities for young professionals and seasoned experts alike.
The world of work is constantly evolving, and the growth of the tech industry is showing no signs of slowing down. In fact, Toronto is creating more tech jobs than Silicon Valley, up 52 percent in the last 5 years!8 This growth makes tech a booming industry for young professionals just starting out and for seasoned experts exploring new career paths.
These jobs are some of the most in-demand and on-trend careers today. If you're looking to take your career in an exciting new direction and to keep up with the future of work, continuing professional education could be the key to your success.
- Burning Glass Technologies. (2013-2017). Labour Market Insights Database. Custom Filters.
- Burning Glass Blog. (2017 Aug 24). Demand for Digital Marketing Skills Doubles.
- IIA - The Institute of Internal Auditors. (2018). North American Pulse of Internal Audit.
- IIA - The Institute of Internal Auditors. (2015). 2015 Compensation Report.
- Burning Glass, IBM & Business-Higher Education Forum (BHEF). (2018 June 28). The Quant Crunch: How the demand for data science skills is disrupting the job market.
- Faller, P. (2017 Feb 3). Hiring Trends in UX Design: The 6 things you need to know about tech’s fastest growing field. Adobe Blog.
- (ISC) 2. Cyber Security Workforce Study 2018.
- Wong, N. (Bloomberg). Marotta, S. (2018 July 24). Toronto beats San Francisco Bay area in new tech jobs, New York in ‘talent,’ survey finds. The Toronto Star.